About E4IS: Advisors choose to work with E4 Insurance Services because of our knowledge, accessibility, and confidence. Our culture is centered around 4 E’s: energy, energize, edge, and execution. E4IS has two offices – Verona, WI and home office in Fargo, ND, with remote staff located around the U.S. Our culture is focused on being a leader in the industry and providing education to advisors and their clients the benefit and necessity of life insurance as part of their retirement and financial planning.
Position Purpose: The Internal Annuity Case Design Specialist will work as a liaison between E4 Insurance Services clients and Regional Vice Presidents (serving both) by providing quotes, illustrations, case design, and product support. A successful candidate would have the ability to develop and maintain mutually profitable relationships with customers and team members, exhibit positive leadership skills, passion, energy, and execute and deliver results.
Knowledge, Skills, and Key Areas of Responsibility will be:
- Communicate with financial professionals to:
- Represent the E4IS value proposition of “helping financial professionals to craft better financial outcomes for their clients”
- Proactively promote sales and marketing initiatives undertaken by E4IS
- Identify and target client cases and proactively connect to discover new sales opportunities
- Explain product-specific features, benefits, and key selling points
- Keep accurate records of quotes & illustrations run and record activity in CRM
- Analyze case details, research alternatives, and run illustrations, and collect and disseminate relevant marketing & sales support materials.
- Schedule appointments with new and existing financial professionals for top external wholesalers
- Recruit and onboard new advisor relationships
- Work with case managers to update illustrations on policies issued other than applied
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with other employees, customers & their staff
- Maintain office records, files, equipment and supplies necessary to do your job
- Support E4IS Design team with overflow work from life insurance cases
- Must have minimum of 2-3 years of experience within the insurance industry as an internal wholesaler, sales representative, or sales support role (annuities heavily preferred)
- In-depth knowledge of annuity products, tools, and sales concepts, including but not limited to
- Fixed, indexed, variable, deferred, and immediate annuities
- Annuity sales concepts
- Annuity quoting and illustration systems
- Annuity suitability and application processes
- Morningstar Annuity Intelligence Tool and Annuity Rate Watch
- Experience or familiarity in working with Financial Advisor Representatives, including an understanding of the retirement income planning process.
- Ability to simplify and clearly present complex financial solutions
- Excellent computer skills required, including Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Sharepoint, etc), Virtual collaboration tools (Teams, Zoom, Webex, GoToMeeting, etc.)
- Ability to communicate clearly and diplomatically, both verbally and in writing
- Thorough knowledge of general office procedures and systems
- Maintain confidentiality and professionalism
- Self-starter who is reliable and dependable
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and independently
- Articulate, resourceful, easy to work with, and able to juggle many tasks under pressure and with frequent interruptions
- A systems-driven individual that maintains an analytical mind
- Bachelors or a two-year degree
Overnight travel may be required as part of this position. Ability to exercise good judgment, maintain confidentiality, and operate in a professional office environment is a requirement. Ability to develop and maintain mutually profitable relationship with customers and staff, exhibit positive leadership skill, passion, energy, ability to energize, bring edge, and ability to execute and deliver results will be traits that are required for this position. Future responsibilities may be added as determined by business planning or opportunities.
Salary: Annual base salary will be upon position offer with bonus opportunities. Salary is paid two times monthly (1st and 15th).
Company Equipment: The Specialist will be provided company owned equipment such as a lap top computer, monitors, desk phone, fax/printer/scanner, etc. If employment with E4IS ends, the Specialist agrees to return any such company provided equipment.
Benefits: The position will be a full-time position and will be eligible for all benefits available to full-time employees. Current benefits available to full-time employees include Health Insurance (with a monthly company stipend set annually), Vision, Dental, Group LTD and Life Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance for Employee and Family, Paid Holidays, and a 401k Plan (Safe Harbor) with company match. The position will start with an annual rate of 15 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) per year, accrued 10 hours each month and credited at the end of each full month of work. A complete list of company benefits will be provided separately. Upon offer and acceptance, an E4IS Employee Handbook will be provided for all policies and procedures.
Schedule: Position is full-time (40 hours per week), with standard office hours of 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM. Understand your success with advisors varies on your ability to adapt to their needs, and may require you to sometimes work outside of normal business hours.
Start Date: Determined upon offer acceptance.
To keep staff as safe as possible, there is adequate spacing in the office if working in either Fargo, ND or Verona, WI location (or remote). Staff currently have the option to wear a mask, and sanitizer is provided and required when entering the office.