Executive Assistant, E4 Insurance Services (E4IS)
Location: Fargo, ND
About E4IS: Financial Advisors choose to work with E4 Insurance Services because of our knowledge, accessibility, and confidence in providing insurance and protection services. Our culture is centered around 4 E’s: energy, energize, edge, and execution. E4IS has two offices – Verona, WI and home office in Fargo, ND, with remote staff located around the U.S. Our culture is focused on being a leader in the industry and providing education to advisors and their clients. Our purpose is to create better financial outcomes for the ultimate consumers of the products we distribute.
Position Purpose: Executive Assistant will provide high-level administrative support for two Managing Partners to ensure they can efficiently accomplish key tasks and company initiatives. They keep the executive’s communications organized so that they can easily access the most important information without having to sort through low-priority items. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for creating positive first impressions, screen all visitors and determine what level of support they need while offering polite, professional customer service.
Knowledge, Skills, and Key Areas of Responsibility will be:
- Maintain office records, files, equipment and supplies necessary to do your job
- Schedule appointments with new and existing financial professionals
- Manage the President and Chief Distribution Officer schedules/meetings and be fluent in:
- Office 365 calendars
- Virtual scheduling in Zoom/Teams
- Airline/hotel/car reservations
- Effectively communicate with financial professionals
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with other employees, advisors, and their staff and clients
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Take minutes during meetings when applicable
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, or similar role
- Excellent computer skills required, including Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Sharepoint), and office equipment (phones/fax/copier)
- Ability to communicate clearly and diplomatically, both verbally and in writing
- Obtain thorough knowledge of general office procedures and systems
- Maintain confidentiality and professionalism
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Self-starter who is reliable and dependable
- Ability to work collaboratively in both a team environment and independently
- Articulate, resourceful, easy to work with, and able to manage multiple tasks under pressure and with frequent interruptions
- Ability to work with vendors, track and manage shipments and mailing lists
Additional Responsibilities: Ability to exercise good judgment, maintain confidentiality, and operate in a professional office environment is a requirement. Ability to develop and maintain relationships with staff, exhibit positive leadership skill, passion, energy, ability to energize, bring edge, and ability to execute and deliver results will be traits that are required for this position. Future responsibilities may be added as determined by E4IS leaders cased on company needs.
Company Equipment: The Executive Assistant will be provided company owned equipment such as a lap top computer, monitors, desk phone, fax/printer/scanner, etc. If employment with E4IS ends, the Executive Assistant agrees to return any such company provided equipment.
Bonus: The Executive Assistant will be reviewed quarterly and bonuses are awarded based on company and personal goals.
Benefits: The position will be a full-time position and will be eligible for all benefits available to full-time employees. Current benefits available to full-time employees include Health Insurance (with a monthly company stipend set annually), Vision, Dental, Group LTD and Life Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance for Employee and Family, Paid Holidays, and a 401k Plan (Safe Harbor) with company match. The position will start with an annual rate of 15 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) per year, accrued 10 hours each month and credited at the end of each full month of work. A complete list of company benefits will be provided separately. Upon offer and acceptance, an E4IS Employee Handbook will be provided for all policies and procedures.
Schedule: Position is full-time (40 hours per week), with standard office hours of 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM. Understand based on Managing Partners success with advisors, your ability to adapt to their needs may require you to sometimes work outside of normal business hours.
Start Date: Determined upon offer acceptance.
To keep staff as safe as possible, there is adequate spacing in the office if working in either Fargo, ND or Verona, WI location. Staff currently have the option to wear a mask, and sanitizer is provided and requested to be used when entering the office.