About E4IS: Advisors choose to work with E4 Insurance Services because of our knowledge, accessibility, and confidence. Our culture is centered around 4 E’s: energy, energize, edge, and execution. E4IS has two offices – Verona, WI and home office in Fargo, ND, with remote staff located around the U.S. Our culture is focused on being a leader in the industry and providing education to advisors and their clients. Our purpose is to create better financial outcomes for the ultimate consumers of the products we distribute.
Position Purpose: The Regional Vice President (RVP) will work closely with E4 Insurance Services (E4IS) leading Advisors/customers to build mutually effective and profitable relationships. The RVP will add value in areas of case design, product support, and marketing. Product knowledge, presentation skills, and attention to detail and accuracy are required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Key Areas of Responsibility will be:
- Recruit and Attract high quality financial advisors who desire to grow their Life, Annuity, Linked Benefit, LTC and DI solutions.
- Provide Objective, Unbiased Support for the Advisor and the Advisors clients.
- Illustration Support – RVP will provide outstanding customer service to internal and external advisors and agents of E4IS.
- Assist E4IS in Marketing, Recruiting, and Onboarding efforts of new key accounts.
- Host Weekly Advisor Meetings using webinar type technology such as B.R.E.W or other meetings as needed.
- Be knowledgeable and skilled at presenting and marketing insurance and financial protection strategies, products, and E4IS marketing and sales concepts.
Overnight travel may be required as part of this position. Ability to exercise good judgment, maintain confidentiality, and operate in a professional office environment is a requirement. Ability to develop and maintain mutually profitable relationship with customers and staff, exhibit positive leadership skill, passion, energy, ability to energize, bring edge, and ability to execute and deliver results will be traits that are required for this position. Future responsibilities may be added as determined by business planning or opportunities.
License & E&O Insurance: RVP will maintain an active Life, Accident & Health Insurance License in the RVP’s state of residence. The RVP will also be expected to complete the necessary CE needed to maintain these licenses. The RVP is highly encouraged to maintain a FINRA Registration with a minimum license of Series 6 & 63.
Company Equipment: The RVP will be provided company owned equipment such as a lap top computer, monitors, desk phone, fax/printer/scanner, etc. If employment with E4IS ends, the RVP agrees to return any such company provided equipment.
Salary: Negotiated annual base salary plus a percentage of revenue generated based on industry experience and established advisor relationships.
Bonus: The RVP will be paid a bi-monthly bonus on business produced and revenue generated by advisors recruited by and assigned to the RVP. Bonus is calculated as follows:
- First Year Compensation:
- First Year Target Premium – On life insurance, Linked Benefit, LTC, and DI sales placed through E4IS generated by producers assigned to the RVP, or recruited by the RVP, a negotiated percentage of E4IS override of the first-year commissions up to the target premium. This is based on the net override that E4IS retains above compensation paid to the writing agent or producer. It does not include “pool” payments or retroactive bonuses that do not include reporting that have been paid to E4 by Insurance Carriers or LIBRA Insurance Partners. The RVP will be paid on “Rolling” First Year Target premium that is paid in year 2, as well as on compensation classified as deferred first year compensation as part of a high early cash value rider.
- Excess Compensation: On excess premium compensation, RVP will be paid a negotiated percentage of net override earned and retained by E4IS.
- Annuity Compensation: On annuity premium produced through E4IS from production as defined in #1 above, E4IS agrees to pay a negotiated percentage of the net override it retains on such business.
- Renewals: No bonus will be paid on renewal compensation.
- Chargeback Policy: RVP agrees to offset future bonus compensation to E4IS for any chargebacks it receives on business placed under this agreement, equal to the amount paid to the RVP from E4IS.
- Personal Production: 100% of Street Level Commissions. Commissions will be assigned to E4IS and RVP will receive 1099 from E4IS and be responsible for taxes on personal production. All personal production must run through E4IS carriers and contracts. If personal production is to be done outside of E4IS contracts, then prior approval must be given by E4IS.
- Bonus Disputes: E4IS is the final decision maker on all disputes or questions regarding bonus payments and calculations.
Benefits: The position will be a full-time position and will be eligible for all benefits available to full-time employees. Current benefits available to full-time employees include Health Insurance (with a monthly company stipend set annually), Vision, Dental, Group LTD and Life Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance for Employee and Family, Paid Holidays, and a 401k Plan (Safe Harbor) with company match. The position will start with an annual rate of 15 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) per year, accrued 10 hours each month and credited at the end of each full month of work. A complete list of company benefits will be provided separately. Upon offer and acceptance, an E4IS Employee Handbook will be provided for all policies and procedures.
Schedule: Position is full-time (40 hours per week), with standard office hours of 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM. Understand your success with advisors varies on your ability to adapt to their needs, and may require you to sometimes work outside of normal business hours.
Start Date: Determined upon offer acceptance.
To keep staff as safe as possible, there is adequate spacing in the office if working in either Fargo, ND or Verona, WI location (or remote). Staff currently have the option to wear a mask, and sanitizer is provided and required when entering the office.